Monday 8 February 2010

iPhone apps

I enjoyed reading JoAnne's iPhone app recommendations and thought I'd post a few of my own:


Tweetie - for Twitter
Facebook
Google - I use it for accessing Gmail and Google Reader mainly
Bump - for transferring contacts and photos with other iPhone users
Mobile Oxford - the University of Oxford app
Battery - tells me how much power remains for music playback / talk time / wifi use
London Bus - for finding out which bus to catch when travelling in London
iXpenseIt - for keeping track of your expenses.  You can log your expenditures, export the data as a .csv file and then import it into Excel 
German Tutor - I'm all set for my trip to Berlin next week


HarborMaster - best 59p I've ever spent
Sudoku
SolFree - various different versions of the solitaire card game
Font Game - this is genius.  Perfect for font nerds like me.  Current high score 23/25.

No comments:

Post a Comment