Monday 1 February 2010

RSS feeds

I love Google Reader - I've been using it for a few years now.  Every so often I change the feeds I subscribe to, and currently have 47.

Some work-related recommendations:

Mashable! and BoingBoing - for finding out what's new on the internet
OxfordTrainees - find out what the graduate trainees are doing
Stephen's Lighthouse - Stephen Abram, Vice President of Innovation at SirsiDynix
The Google Blog - what's new at Google
Swiss Army Librarian - Brian Herzog (I particularly like his focus on library service)

And some for fun:
The CRAFT blog, Post Secret, XKCD

2 comments:

  1. Great links, I have already been entertained by the Swiss Army Librarian - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Postsecret but hadn't thought of adding it to my google reader. Maybe I should..

    ReplyDelete